For the safety of everyone, please follow our policies.
- No dogs allowed except service dogs
- All weapons must be blunt, sheathed and peace-tied for the entire duration of the faire. Weapons will be checked by security at the main gate.
- No real firearms. Replicas must be checked by security and marked at the gate.
- No alcohol or recreational drugs.
- No patrons will be admitted after gates close. To attend the Beltane event you must attend the faire.
- Do not park on the main road, or any other areas marked No Parking. See Parking for more info
- Children must be attended by an adult at all times
- Please do not bring in any glass containers
If you have any questions please contact us. Thank you!