In order to maintain an environment suitable for guests of all ages, and in consideration of your personal health and safety, patrons must wear shirts and shoes at all times. Clothing depicting rude, vulgar, and otherwise offensive language or images is not permitted. We reserve the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that we consider inappropriate or that could distract from the experience of other guests.
The following policies also apply:
- No dogs allowed except service dogs
- All weapons must be blunt, sheathed and peace-tied for the entire duration of the faire. Weapons will be checked by security at the main gate.
- No real firearms. Replicas must be checked by security and marked at the gate.
- No alcohol or recreational drugs.
- No patrons will be admitted after gates close. To attend the Beltane event you must attend the faire.
- Do not park on the main road, or any other areas marked No Parking. See Parking for more info
- Children must be attended by an adult at all times
- Please do not bring in any glass containers
- Admission tickets are for one day only
- Admission price covers all the events of the faire
- Some performers and specific events are working “for hat”, please support these talented people with a donation
- Please keep off the stages – for everyone’s safety.
NHRF Harassment Policy
It is the policy of Three Maples Renaissance Corporation, producers of the New Hampshire Renaissance Faire, that harassment of any kind will not be tolerated. We believe that all people deserve to be treated with dignity, decency and respect.
Everyone is at the Faire to have fun, and it is possible, in the name of fun, to sometimes go too far. Remember that if someone asks you to stop doing something that is bothering them, you must stop. If you have been harassed, you should ask the person who is harassing you to stop their behavior. If they do not stop, report it to Faire Security or Faire Management.
Three Maples Renaissance Corporation reserves the right to ask anyone who is harassing another to leave the Faire.
If you have any questions please contact us. Thank you!