In order to maintain an environment suitable for guests of all ages, and in consideration of your personal health and safety, patrons must wear shirts and shoes at all times. Clothing depicting rude, vulgar, and otherwise offensive language or images is not permitted. We reserve the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that we consider inappropriate or that could distract from the experience of other guests.
The following policies also apply:
- No dogs allowed except service dogs
- All weapons must be blunt, sheathed and peace-tied for the entire duration of the faire. Weapons will be checked by security at the main gate.
- No real firearms. Replicas must be checked by security and marked at the gate.
- No alcohol or recreational drugs.
- No patrons will be admitted after gates close. To attend the Beltane event you must attend the faire.
- Do not park on the main road, or any other areas marked No Parking. See Parking for more info
- Children must be attended by an adult at all times
- Please do not bring in any glass containers
If you have any questions please contact us. Thank you!